Roll over image to zoom in
So much fun! A retired Boeing engineer invented the original Flying Turtle for Mason Corporation in the 1970s, and generations of children and adults have enjoyed this award-winning scooter ever since. Riders simply sit on the seat and put their feet on the handlebars. Then they swing them back and forth to propel themselves around and around for as long as they want!
- Works on any hard or flat surface
- Wheels won't leave marks; indoor and outdoor safe
- Materials: high-quality molded plastic seat, chrome-colored, powder-coated handlebar, & polyurethane wheels
- Builds balance, coordination skills, & endurance
- Maximum weight is 150 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Recommended for ages 3 & up
Due to size and/or weight, a shipping surcharge of $16.95 will be added to this item, regardless of shipping method or promotional offers.
People buying this item also bought: