Once Upon a Mat Kids Yoga DVD
Roll over image to zoom in
Leads kids though gentle motions as they engage in make believe! Once Upon a Mat Kids Yoga DVD from Namaste Kid™ stretches kids' minds and imaginations as well as their bodies with nine Yoga stories that encourage children to practice poses while imagining themselves in a garden, on an African safari, in outer space, and more. Little yogis can easily enjoy a long workout or a quick yoga session -- it's like having a personal yoga instructor in your living room!
Inspired by her kid who wanted to do yoga with her mom, the Minnesota-based, Namaste Kid™ makes Yoga DVDs and accessories that not only help kids connect with the earth through yoga, but that are also earth friendly. The Yoga DVD's are made with minimal packaging, recycled paper, and eco-friendly inks whenever possible.
- 9 chapters; each chapter includes a 3-5 minute yoga routine
- Mix & match chapters, or play from beginning to end for a 33-minute routine
- DVD includes section for parents on how to make the most of this video
- Made in the USA
- Recommended for ages 2.5 & up
Yoga offers children tools to improve their ability to self-calm, focus, and build social skills. Yoga is fun, interactive, and promotes self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Emotional Development & Regulation
- Sensory Motor Development
People buying this item also bought: