Puppet Playhouse Theater and Play Tent
Roll over image to zoom in
Puppets, like dolls, can help children learn imitation and emotional expression and inspire them to role play. Puppets also encourage children to develop hand skills as they make his mouth move. By discussing the puppet's facial features or exploring the expression of different moods children can gain insight into their own emotional reactions. This Playhouse also can offer children a place to hide away when they need a little extra space.
- Social Engagement and Interaction
- Emotional Development and Regulation
- Creative Thinking and Imaginative Play
- Sensory Motor Development
- Cognition and Problem Solving
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
People buying this item also bought: