Forensics Fingerprint Lab Science Sleuth Kit
Roll over image to zoom in
☆ Special Selection -- Cognition & Problem Solving Skill Builder!
Find, collect, and identify! Curious kids love to learn about fingerprints, what makes them unique, and why they are such an important crime-fighting tool in the Forensics Fingerprint Lab Science Sleuth Kit from Thames & Kosmos®. Young detectives walk through the steps of collecting and storing fingerprints. Then, play a forensics game to find and match fingerprints.
- Contents: Ink pad with black ink, small bellows, dusting powder, 36 transparency stickers, 10 fingerprint collection cards, 10 fingerprint file cards, 12 page manual
- Adult supervision required
- 8.1" x 2.2" x 5.1" (20.6 x 5.6 x 13 cm)
- Recommended for ages 8 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This product was assessed and assigned the skill areas listed below by St. David's Center for Child & Family Development.
Science projects will appeal children who love to learn how things work and are enticed by hands-on play and experimentation. This science kit also provides caregivers with opportunities to work with children and help them to stretch their minds to solve problems, which allows them gain independent living skills and increases confidence.
- Social Engagement and Interaction
- Sensory Motor Development
- Communication and Interaction
- Cognition and Problem Solving
People buying this item also bought: