Color Changing Crystals Experiment Kit
Roll over image to zoom in
Grow crystals that glow in the dark! The Color Changing Crystals Experiment Kit from Thames & Kosmos® teaches kids all about chemical reactions as they grow crystals and watch them change from yellow to blue. Junior geologists will conduct a chemical analysis and examine the factors that facilitated this mesmerizing change. This educational science kit includes an instruction manual with three hands-on experiments and two display cases to hold these amazing natural wonders.
- 8-page full-color illustrated step-by-step manual
- Show off your crystal creations in two special locking display cases
- Adult supervision required
- Materials: plastic, paper, wood, metal
- Not all required materials are included, but many are found easily around the house
- Contents: potassium aluminum sulfate (potassium alum) chemical vial, 10 g, Potassium hexacyanoferrate (III) (red prussiate) chemical vial 3 g, lid remover, 2 measuring cups, wooden spatula, pipette, safety glasses, 2 cases
- 8.1" x 5.1" x 2.2" (20.6 x 13 x 5.6 cm)
- Made in Germany
- Recommended for ages 10 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
People buying this item also bought: