Lottie™ Pony Flag Race Doll
Roll over image to zoom in
Off to ride! The Lottie™ Pony Flag Race Doll from Schylling loves sporting games, especially racing her prize pony. Lottie™ is dressed for success in her riding outfit complete with black boots and helmet for safety. The Pony Flag Race is her favorite event with her pony, Seren. She loves the challenge of picking up the flags while trying to win the race!
Originating in the UK, Lottie™ is a 7.5" fashion doll created to be a kid, and is based on the proportions of a 9-year-old girl. Lottie's backstory is of a young girl who loves to live an active lifestyle and isn't afraid to get dirty. The award-winning, jointed doll can stand on her own two feet, a quality she hopes to inspire in her new young friends, too.
- Lottie™ has bendable knees, ball socket hips & arms, movable head, & can do the splits
- High quality, soft, tangle-free hair
- Detailed, tactile outfits with Velcro fastenings
- Materials: Lead free, Phthalate free PVC, ABS plastic, vinyl, saran, paper, fabric
- Lottie™ Seren the Welsh Mountain Pony sold separately
- Contents: Polo shirt, velcro pony patch, puffer vest, jodhpurs, boots & riding helmet
- 7.5" (18 cm) tall doll
- Patterned carrier box for reuse or display
- Ages 3 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
For bulk pricing on these and other items, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
People buying this item also bought: