Lottie™ Branksea Festival Doll
Roll over image to zoom in
Rain or shine Lottie has fun! The Lottie™ Branksea Festival Doll from Schylling, loves the live music, face-painting, and excitement surrounding the summer festival in her town of Branksea. Lottie™ is dressed for fun in her pink shorts, blue top, striped tights, and whimsical Wellies (just in case it rains).
Originating in the UK, Lottie™ is a 7.5" fashion doll created to be a kid, and is based on the proportions of a 9-year-old girl. Lottie's backstory is of a young girl who loves to live an active lifestyle and isn't afraid to get dirty. The award-winning, jointed doll can stand on her own two feet, a quality she hopes to inspire in her new young friends, too.
- Lottie™ has bendable knees, ball socket hips & arms, movable head, & can do the splits
- High quality, soft, tangle-free hair
- Detailed, tactile outfits with Velcro fastenings
- Materials: Lead free, Phthalate free PVC, ABS plastic, vinyl, saran, paper, fabric
- Contents: fuzzy vest, shirt with Velcro sunflower patch, headband, shorts, leggings, wellies & orange bag
- 7.5" (18 cm) tall doll
- Patterned carrier box for reuse or display
- Ages 3 & up
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
For bulk pricing on these and other items, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People buying this item also bought: