Steady, stable, safe!
We thought the original Strider Bike was about as good as a running bike could get, but we were wrong. This redesigned Strider No-Pedal Balance Bike has raised the bar once again! This bike was developed to help little ones transition to pedal bikes by assisting them in building endurance and the important spatial awareness, balance, and coordination skills that instill in them the confidence to take on a two-wheeled pedal bike. Tricycles and bikes with training wheels put too much emphasis on pedaling instead of on balance, while the Strider No-Pedal Balance bike allows kids to gain motor skills and learn to balance first so they are naturally ready to pedal and ride right from the start.
If your child can walk, he or she can master this ingenious bike! Children start out by walking the bike and soon naturally graduate to running it, to sitting, eventually putting their feet up to coast, and finally even doing tricks. That coordination and confidence is what they need to effortlessly transition to a big-kid bike. The Strider No-Pedal Bike features:
- Maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearings for an exceptionally smooth ride
- Long-lasting, durable, powder-coated finish
- Kid-sized Motocross style handlebars with comfortable, soft grips
- Narrow, lightweight saddle seat specially sized for a toddler's body
- Adjustable seat height (from 11-16 inches) and handlebars let this bike grow with your child
- Patented Launchpad footrest encourages advanced riding skills
- Maintenance-free, ultra-light, super-durable, EVA polymer tires that never need air feature a tread pattern that allows for low rolling resistance on hard surfaces and multiple knobs for all-terrain grip
- Updated graphics for that important "wow factor"
- Choose Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red and Pink
Ages 2 & up.
This item cannot ship to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.