Family game night just got even more fun!
This Think Fun Roll and Play Toddler Game was designed with a toddler's developmental stages and needs in mind. The bright colors of the plush game cube correspond to the six categories on the color-coded cards: actions, animal sounds, body parts, colors, counting, and emotions. What we appreciate most about this game is how easy it is to play and how many developmental areas it stimulates and enhances while allowing children the active sort of play their little bodies crave. This is a great first game for kids and it introduces them to turn taking and following game rules without worrying about winning or losing. After rolling the cube, players choose one of the matching colored cards and act out the activity - for example:
- Play pat a cake _ action cards are designed to get little ones moving and working on gross muscle function
- Bark like a dog _ imitating animal sounds helps with identification and classification skills and encourages pretend play
- Rub your belly _ the body parts cards help reinforce childrenęs learning all about fingers and toes and ears and noses
- Find something green _ the colors cards help facilitate learning about colors which also enhances categorization skills
- Give 1 hug - counting cards teach children their 1, 2, 3s in a fun and developmentally appropriate way
- Make a happy face _ the emotions cards help children recognize emotions displayed through gestures or facial features and can help tiny tots learn to identify their own feelings
For 2 or more players, ages 18 months & up.